Trucking Insurance in Utah
If you operate a truck in anywhere in the Utah area, even if you are just passing through from time to time, you cannot underestimate the importance of having the right trucking insurance. When you do have the right trucking insurance backing you, you can concentrate on getting your cargo to where it needs to go.
Of course, choosing the right trucking insurance package is a lot easier said than done. Insurance policies are written in confusing legalese, which is unfortunate because when truckers and trucking companies in Utah take out policies without consulting an insurance broker they don’t really know the shortcomings of the policy they are paying for. This can be a costly mistake in the future, but thankfully it’s easy to avoid.
If you want to be absolutely sure that your trucking insurance policy provides all the coverage you and other drivers in your fleet require, get in touch with Citizen Choice Insurance & Investments today. We are an independent insurance agency that continues to be dedicated to meeting the diverse needs of individuals and organizations across the Western United States for many years.
Since the day we started in the insurance business, it has been our mission to work side by side with clients to make sure their claims are handled fairly and swiftly. Thanks to our solid relationships with a select group of the top insurance providers in the Western United States, Citizen Choice Insurance & Investments is guaranteed to get you the best policy in your price range.
To get started, give us a call today at (702) 822-6070. Insurance is one of the largest expenses a trucking company of any size will have to face, so make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck with the help of Citizen Choice Insurance & Investments.
Trucking Insurance That Covers
- Physical Damage. Making sure that you don’t have to pay for any repairs, cosmetic or otherwise, out of pocket can be a huge relief should the worst happen.
- Primary Auto Liability. When you aren’t liable for paying for people’s injuries or damage to their property it can offer peace of mind no matter how experienced a driver you may be.
- General Liability. Accidents happen. If you slip and fall far away from your truck, you shouldn’t have to lose your living.
- Non-Trucking Liability. Under dispatch or not, accidents happen and you should be covered in the event of any type of accident when you are behind the wheel of a truck.
- Cargo Insurance. Freights sometimes get damaged or lost. It’s an ugly, unfortunate part of the trucking business. But at least you won’t have to pay for something that was likely out of your control.
No matter what type of coverage is your top priority, we can help you get a great deal on it.
Contact Us Today
For all your trucking insurance needs, get in touch with Citizen Choice Insurance & Investments today.